Sometimes the new year starts off with a bang, and this is one of those years.
Less than two weeks into 2013 and I have received FIVE pieces of good news.
What are those five pieces you ask?
Well, that’s easy. My books have been nominated for five Australian Romance Reader Awards.
Five! Holy moly. Talk about a bang.
These are the award nominations:
Office Affair has been nominated for FAVOURITE EROTIC ROMANCE 2012 and FAVOURITE COVER 2012
A Touch Of Confidence has been nominated for FAVOURITE EROTIC ROMANCE 2012 and BEST LOVE SCENE FROM A ROMANCE PUBLISHED IN 2012
The Speed Series has been nominated for the FAVOURITE CONTINUING ROMANCE SERIES
To say I am both delighted and overwhelmed is an understatement. The competition is fierce. (You can check out all the nominations here.) But I am honored to be nominated beside all those names.
Congratulations to all the other nominees, and thank you to all the members of the Australian Romance Readers Association.
Ooh, I’m being very lazy here.
See the ARRA have put up such an easy, concise post about the winners of the ARR Awards 2010, I thought I’d just copy and post their blog
ARR Awards: 2010 winners
The winners of the 2010 Australian Romance Readers Awards were announced at the awards dinner on 26 March. Congratulations to all the winners:
- Favourite Paranormal Romance
(sponsored by Galaxy Bookshop)
- Bonds of Justice by Nalini Singh
- Favourite Sci-Fi, Urban Fantasy or Futuristic Romance
- Archangel’s Kiss by Nalini Singh
- Favourite Short Category Romance
(sponsored by Harlequin Australia)
- The Billionaire Baby Bombshell by Paula Roe
- Favourite Historical Romance
(sponsored by Ever After The Romance Book Specialists)
- My Reckless Surrender by Anna Campbell
- Favourite Contemporary Romance
(sponsored by Romantic Reflections)
- Home is Where the Bark Is by Kandy Shepherd
- Favourite Erotic Romance
- Raising the Stakes by Jess Dee
- Favourite Romantic Suspense
(sponsored by Love Books)
- Border Watch by Helene Young
- Favourite Continuing Romance Series
- Psy/Changeling series by Nalini Singh
- Favourite Australian Romance Author of 2010
(sponsored by Melanie Milburne)
- Anna Campbell
Congrats to all the other winners. I’m honored to have stood beside you holding that award!
(From left: Kandy Shepard, Nalini Singh, Paula Roe, Anna Campbell, Moi, Helene Young)
- Aspen Mountain Press
- Aussie authors
- Australian Romance
- Bandicoot Cove
- Barnes & Noble
- Blog hop
- Coming Soon
- Cover art
- Currently loving
- Down Under Divas
- Eye candy
- First page of book
- Free read
- Guest bloggers
- Guest promo
- Heat Wave
- international heat
- Just for fun
- Life in general
- Musa Publishing
- new contracts
- New Releases
- Press release
- Print books
- Prize winner
- Romance Writers Australia
- Samhain new releases
- Samhain Publishing
- Self publishing
- Thursday Thirteen
- Writer friends