I’ve been loathe to write anything, in fear that anyone who reads my blog won’t catch sight of my gorgeous new cover for Photo Op. LOL. Best get past that or I will never blog again.
My writer friend, Sami Lee (bless her) sent me the chain blog yesterday, asking me to list 10 things about myself you never knew. Alas, I feel completing the task anew would be cheating, as I already received the mail about a year ago – and filled it in on the blog on my MySpace page. What I’ve decided to do is copy and paste my answers from that blog – which I never use anymore – to this one. (Sami – I hope that’s okay?)
Here you go, 10 things you never knew about me…(be warned, some are a little weird.)
1) I live in Sydney, but grew up in Johannesburg.
2) I once watched a cheetah hunt and kill a springbok in the Kalahari Gemsbok National Park. What an awesome trip to the game park that was!!!
3) I had my first kiss when i was eleven. (It wasn’t so good.)
4) Watching horror movies scare the bejeepers out of me. (Can’t sleep for several nights afterwards.)
5) I once stumbled upon a couple having sex on the beach. (Fortunately they didn’t see me.)
6) One glass of wine is more than enough to make me pleasantly tipsy.
7) Okay, I admit, I still bite my nails sometimes.
8) I hate other people’s feet. (Told you. Weird).
9) I love a good back tickle.
10) Waking up early in the morning is tantamount to torture in my book.
With that, I believe I have fulfilled my tagged obligation. I fear I might be attacked if I forward this to anyone else. :O