Looks to me like 2010 has gotten off to a great start!
Why do I say this? Well…
One book has received a five Angel review, and another book has hit two bestseller lists. What more could a writer ask for?
(…she says calmly, pretending she’s not fainting from the excitement.)
Check this out…
“It is obvious Ms. Dee writes from the heart and has the ability to live the story with her characters. The sexual tension steams up the pages, you can’t help but want them to work out their problem and find their happy ever after. If you want a story that will take you on the ride of your life A Question of Love is the one for you.”
And then Going All In has hit two bestseller lists:
- 1. Make Mine Midnight by Annmarie McKenna
- 2. Going All In by Jess Dee
- 3. With This Ring by T. A. Chase
- 4. The Bite of Silence by Mary Hughes
- 5. Undercover Lover by Charlene Teglia
- 6. Heidi and the Kaiser by Selena Kitt
- 7. Romeo for Hire by Jane Beckenham
- 8. Marshall’s Law by Denise A. Agnew
- 9. Merry Christmas, Paige by Mackenzie McKade
- 10. What She Deserves by Ellie Marvel
(What’s real nice about this list is that the first five books were all released on the same day, as part of Samhain’s New Year special.)
And then there’s a first for me. Going All In found a place (however temporary) on the Kindle bestseller list!
Yes, I have immortalized the page forever, and here is a snippet from said page:
Amazon.com Sales Rank: #726 in Kindle Store (See Bestsellers in Kindle Store)
Popular in this category: (What’s this?)
|#97 in||Kindle Store > Kindle Books > Romance|
I am one happy camper writer.